Asking $90K / 2br - 2014 Forest River Blue Ridge on private lot in gated Camp Club with Membership (Ocean Shores, WA)
2014 Forest River Blue Ridge 3125RT in Like New condition.
I purchased this vehicle new and have not been able to make much use out of it due to back problems.
I purchased this specific model because of features like to open floor plan, walk around bed, and recliners in the living room which would make it more accessible for me with my back.
I installed a memory foam mattress in the bedroom, other than that everything is the same as when I purchased it and it even smells new as I have only been able to camp a few times since I had to have a couple more surgeries.
There are so many nice features and I will try to list as many as I can but feel free to ask questions. bill @ scottification dot com
- Gas Fireplace
- 42" flat screen TV with DVD/Stereo system with Indoor/Outdoor speakers
- 2 Recliners and 1 full length couch in living room
- Freestanding Dining Table with 4 chairs with built in storage
- Tons of storage cabinets
- 3 Hydraulic Power slide rooms
- Full outside kitchen with TV, Refer, Micro, Gas stove, cabinets, Sink
- Power jacks, slides, vents
- Ceiling fan, LED lights throughout
- Auto inflating/deflating hide a bed in living room
- 3 burner Gas Stove/Oven with built in cover, tile backsplash, granite counter tops, and plenty of dark wood storage cabinets
- Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Central A/C & Gas Furnace
- Walk around Queen Size Bed with Memory Foam Mattress - Space for King
- Aftermarket awnings installed over each of the 3 slide-outs to keep them clean and clear.
Here are some additional boring specs:
GVWR 14136 lbs.
Hitch Weight 2136 lbs.
UVW 11963 lbs.
CCC 2173 lbs.
Exterior Length 39' 5"
Exterior Height 13' 6"
Exterior Width 96"
Fresh Water 64 gal.
Gray Water 80 gal.
Black Water 40 gal.
Awning Size 19 ft
If desired, to transport this 5th wheel I have available for an additional cost a 2014 Chevrolet 3500 HD LTZ fully loaded with rhino lining and 5th wheel hitch and under 8K miles for $50K.